FREE SAGE 50 Workbook Software!
- Explore the interesting and methodological world of accounts, and use the included SAGE 50 software to practice what you’ve learned.
- Gain the skills to navigate nominal and customer accounts, create supplier accounts, prepare, plan and post opening balances, and much more!
- From invoices and password security, to customer receipts and supplier payments, you will become competent in all areas of accounts.
This course is accredited by SAGE and provides international recognition.
Completing this course will add value to your CV by demonstrating your understanding of Sage 50. It will enable you to maximise your personal development, and help you find your dream job, by showing a potential employer your commitment and knowledge of the subject. It will allow you to put yourself in charge of your career, to develop and grow at a pace that suits you, and help you stand out from other applicants when job hunting.
Next working day delivery - start your course tomorrow!*
* - Order must be before 3pm on Monday to Friday to qualify for next working day delivery. UK mainland only.
- Nominal Accounts - Creation, maintenance of nominal codes and budgets
- Customer Accounts - Setting up Customer Records
- Create Supplier Accounts - Setting up Supplier Records
- Opening Balances - Preparation, planning and posting of Opening Balances
- Password Security - Passwords and Access Rights
- Journals - Journals, settings, reversing and skeleton journals
- Bank Transactions - Bank, cash and credit card transactions; calculate net, defaults and transfers
- Invoices - Post invoices, credit notes and view nominal activity
- Customer Receipts - Post receipts and process disputed items
- Supplier Payments - Post payments, credit note matching and payments on account
- Error Correction - Error Correction process and Refunds
Students may register at any time and have 6 months to complete their studies. Study time 80 hours.
The course will take the form of a series of written assignments which are submitted and marked by your personal qualified Open Study College tutor.
The course is designed for study by distance learning at home or at work. You can start at any time and plan your studies over a period of up to 6 months from the time of registration.
With this accounts course you have two options:
1) The course can be studied for personal interest and development without assessment and we can provide you with a completion certificate.
2) However the course covers the requirements of the Sage certified Level I in Sage50 Accounts. On successful completion of the course you will gain an official Sage level I certificate and an OSCA (Open Study College Award).
Course Questions & Answers
Q: What skills are needed to enrol onto this course?
It is advised that you have some bookkeeping skills.
Q: What is included in the cost of my course?
- Sage 50 workbook software
- Student record bag
- Mouse mat
- Study guide
- Comprehensive study notes
- Personal tutor support
- Assignment marking and feedback
Q: Do I have to sit an exam?
Yes an online Sage exam.
Q: Are there any additional costs?
Students are required to pay for the Sage exam, this is around £50.
Q: What do I do if I still have questions?
For further information please contact us.
How can I progress?
If you have completed an A Level or any course at Level 3, you would be eligible to enrol onto our BTEC HND courses.
Payment by Instalments
Students can pay by monthly instalments for all courses over £300.00. Please click to view our Instalment Plan. If you wish to use our instalment plan you will need to contact us by telephone or email.
Enrolment and Contact
Students can enrol online using our secure payment system, just click on the "enrol" button and follow the steps. For instalment plan payments please contact us to enrol:
Telephone: +44 (0)1865 595263